In this personal, practical study of the book of Colossians, you will learn how a life devoted to Jesus brings true satisfaction and contentment. You will discover the completeness that can be found in Christ as you reflect on Paul's proclamations of the supremacy and sufficiency of Christ and apply the Word of God to your life. Begin your journey to seek the freedom, peace and joy that only come from His grace. See how in every situation you face, for every desire of your heart, Christ is enough.
Features and Benefits
- A Bible study for individuals/small group
- The primary readers are men and women who want to know more about the Bible, specifically, Paul's letter to the church in Colossae.
- This is a workbook, where one reads the scripture and answers questions put forth by the authors.
- Additional comments by the authors add personal experience/stories of how they answered the question, or how God
became real to them.
- The theme is that Christ is enough for everything we face, for every situation in our lives.
- Very personal, with practical study and opportunity for applying what one learns to everyday life.
- Includes memory verses for each lesson.
The four authors of this Bible study attend the same church, and were approached by their women's group to write Bible studies for the group to do together. Crystal Colp is the pastor's wife. The four authors have written three Bible studies together. One other is on Philippians.